Location : St Marys Medical Practise, 245 High St, London E15 2LS
St Marys Medical Practise is uniquely different. No two journeys are the same. We are here to provide every customer with a unique experience and confidence-boosting results. We are looking for a GDC registered orthodontist/dentist to lead the medical practise Dentistry in line with all CQC compliance. With exceptional communication skills, our ideal candidate must be proficient in performing all phases of dentistry. Practitioners well-versed and efficient in performing advanced modern dentistry will be highly considered.
- Assess and improve the clinical system and workflow
- Full clinical freedom to Lead Practise within your GDC remit to develop best Customer experience.
- Quality control treatment plans
- Ensure the latest guidelines and best practices are implemented and executed throughout the company to ensure that CQC Rating is kept at the highest possible standard.
- Aim to achieve outstanding clinical care and ensure the same is reflected throughout the company to achieve highest CQC Rating Score.
- GDC registration
- Valid indemnity cover and DBS check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC guidelines Rules and Regulations.
- Fully Compliant vaccinations
- Significant and varied Dental experience post registration
- Experience providing in depth consultation and diagnosis for dental implant treatment.
- Experience providing routine dental treatment including assessing/planning, prevention, fillings, crowns/bridges, veneers, root canal treatment, whitening, hygiene etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Potential bonus opportunity
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within a fast-paced, innovative company.
- Career progression
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
If you would like any further information on the role available regarding the position, please contact Nicholas Coe on email@example.com or call on 07793 028 846 to discuss joining this fantastic team.
St Mary’s Medical Centre is fast growing CQC registered Aesthetic Medical Clinic based in the heart of Stratford. We pride ourselves in offering excellence and wide range of clinical and dermatological services. We are looking for a passionate Aesthetic Nurse to join our team.
The star we are searching?
The Role of The Aesthetic Nurse is accountable for delivery of services within their clinic, ensuring our customers are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service. The Aesthetic Nurse also works closely with the Manager to ensure the success of the Clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent customer experience.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) Band 5 without any restriction
- Demonstrates extensive desire to acquire experience in the cosmetic sector for treatments like Botox & dermal filler,lip filler & skin peeling or already trained to do so.We will arrange and pay for all courses at Harley Street Training Centre.
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Relevant nursing experience ideally in community nursing or in a similar private provider role
- Consult and treat clients for aesthetic treatments, Skin consultations and home care products
- Experience in a fast paced, service led environment
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and to protocols
- Boldness to try new marketing ideas & raising awareness of service
- Enjoys working with others in a team and has a friendly and positive approach to customer service
- Up to date NMC revalidation and DBS Clearance
- BLS trained including management anaphylaxis
- Experience in the luxury service industry
- Experience in PRP and advanced skin treatments are an advantage
- Contribute to promoting the clinic
- Excellent communication skills, fluent English is a must
- Ability to take initiative, decision -making and problem solving expertise
- Professional and well groomed
- Ability to prioritise tasks and requests
- Demonstrate organisation skills
Job Types: Full-time with overtime extra pay & Commission
Salary: £30,000.00-£33,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Flexible schedule
- 10 hour shift
- NMC (preferred)